Well, it looks like we'll be going back to Longview this week. Might as well have left the dog there! We weren't going to go back until Saturday, but Charlie work isn't working this week. They should have called us yesterday and we wouldn't have drove 140+ miles to come home! Ugh!
So I decided to do the Deck of ME challenge on Emily Falconbridge's blog. Rachel encouraged everyone over at TallyScrapper to try it, so that's what I'm gonna do. I just have to make myself go into a dollar store and get some cards!
Well, there's nothing else going on today. I need to eat lunch and get dressed sometime! All for now, thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Hey we're going to longview for bowling!! Cool!
do you know that my hubby and i are from GLADEWATER. my hubby graduated from Gladewater HS, and my siblings still live there. ALSO....i just got back from visiting them, and now we are going back!!!! AMAZING how close we are.......my mom lives in mesquite.....we need to meet one day!!! FUN
Post a Comment