I didn't make the Design Team over at TallyScrapper. I was sort of surprised seeing as I was in the top 6 for a week. Oh well, there's always next month. I'm sort of glad the race is over because I was so tired by the end of the whole thing.

On a happier note, I did manage to get some new fun layouts done! Here's a nice big collage of most of them! I found this picture editing software called Picasa and it's so cool! I love how it makes my pictures and scans look. I had fun making all of these... one of them is even digital! I just started digital this week. It's ok, but I hate staring at the computer screen for so long!
Anywho, the countdown continues on the money train. I'm ready for my ticket Mr. Conductor! I will update again after I get it and get to order all my goodies. Well, I suppose that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!
5 comments:
Hey Amy, don't worry about the DT thing... there'll be next month. :)
But hey, you've really been productive. Loving all your new LOs!!
LOVE your new blog site! Your banner is AWESOME!! Ya, that design team thing made me upset too because you deserved to win..you are an Amazing scrapper..plus- you are the one who got me hooked so you are my inspiration!! Hope you have an awesome day today!! (since i'll be at work so won't see you much..)
I thought for sure you'd make the DT! Well, this next month FOR SURE! You are so talented...keep those layouts loading!
Hey Amy,
I was surprised myself. You should be there and you will be!! You are extremely talented. Keep it up I love to see what you come up with!!
I was totally rooting for you too! You are one of my favorite artists at Tally. Better luck next month :)
Post a Comment