Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What I've been working on

Wanna see?





I had a lot of fun doing all of theses. My hubby took me to the scrapbook store on Monday and got me a bunch of new goodies! Then last night we went to see Pirates! It was really good. I was kind of surprised. Let's see, what else is going on...

We've been in Dallas for a month now! Charlie has been working at this restaurant called Josephine's Wine and Bistro. He LOVES it. He says it's like the best job he's ever had. He's going to make such a great chef! The food there is REALLY good. It's a 4 star Italian restaurant. Very nice. It makes me happy that he finally has a job that he can come home from and be in a good mood. Well, I think I might redesign my blog. It's getting kinda boring, so all for now, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Tami said...

i love how you write, thanks for stopping by.

Roni said...

wow, you've been working/scrapping! love the banner!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

ahh beautiful banner!
Love all the layouts, just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great pages! From your Secret Sis!!

Katie said...

Oh wow those pages are AWESOME!! Love love love that Elsie stuff! You are so lucky to have a chef in your household! That rocks!