So I was looking at Elsie Flannigan's blog and I was noticing all the rockin' pictures she takes of herself. I thought it would be fun to take some random shots of myself. I think hubby and I will go take some at the park sometime soon. Here are my photos...



It's always fun to take some random pictures! Well, all for now... thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
Your pics are SO cute! I love taking pics like that. Its theraputic... esp if your having a bad day.
Want some real fun... pull out some props (yes Im that big of a dork lol)
Oh wow, that is such an improvement over the banana picture. :) No offense Ho! Great pics...I love doing self pics like this every once in a while.
This is so fun...My blog pictures were all taken by me...hee hee.
Fun Stuff!
Laura
Love those photos!!! what a great idea!!!! Can't wait to see more... may i add you to my blog??? i'd love to come back and visit...fun blog!!! take care !!!
Post a Comment