Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Just Another Day...

Today I'm at home. Charlie has school until 5, so I'm just sitting around. Dodger woke me up at 6:30 this morning to go outside and I haven't been able to go back to sleep. I'm sure I'll take a nap sooner or later though.


I have an interview at Bath and Body Works tomorrow, so hopefully that will go well. I need to make some $$! I can't believe it's almost Christmas time again. I just hope we have some money to spend on people this year. I guess that's what happens when you're on student salary though, lol.

I decided to take a couple of picture of Dodger in his cool new dog bed. I had to stand over it and say "Dodger, go to bed" so he would get in it, lol. Mom found these at Big Lots (her favorite store). They're supposed to be camping beds, but they're nice because they sit off the ground a little bit. Dodger loves his and it doesn't soak up his stink like his old bed did. Mom bought him and all of her dogs one. Another Big Lots deal! lol.


Well, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Conlin Family said...

Good luck with your interview! I like Dodger's new bed. I may have to Big Lots and check them out for Reggie. Well, it's Kaylee's nap time..she's crying and wants me to hold her! Talk to you later!