I can't believe Halloween has come and gone already! It's so strange how fast the years go by when you get older. So Thanksgiving is my next Holiday to decorate for. Yeah right, we haven't even taken down our Halloween stuff yet, lol.
Well, I just started a job at Limited Too in the Galleria. I'm still looking for a second job. Charlie is enjoying his job working as a line cook in the American Girl Bistro and going to school. I can't believe he's already half way through! I'm supposed to start school up again in January. I can't wait to get back to it.
Well, I didn't take any pictures on Halloween. We didn't do anything.. Charlie was working and I was out looking for a job, but here are some pictures from when we carved pumpkins! :-)
I did the monster (with a pattern of course) and Charlie did his snake face free hand. I thought they came out pretty cute!
Well, that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:
I talked to your mom today and she told me about your new job! That's exciting and good that you and Charlie work so close.
This will be fun to keep up with each other...myspace really isn't as great as blogging.
Are you guys coming home for Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment