So I have another new job. I got a job at a baby store! lol. It's such a cute store and they have fabulous hours. Mon-Sat it's 10-6 and Sun. 12-5. Just perfect! I am so thankful that I found this job as quick as I did. Charlie and I really needed it.
I wish I had more to report, sadly our Christmas season so far has been pretty boring. We don't really know many people around here still, so we're not going to any holiday parties or anything. It's ok though, Charlie has been so busy he barely has time to spend at home.
Well, just wanted to update so, all for now! Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
congrats, Amy! Is it in a mall? I think retail is really fun getting to be around so many different types of people. You're a wonderful "people person" so you'll do great! It's going to be weird not seeing ya'll at Christmas this year; that's the downfall of not going to Texas for Christmas, but everything cannot be perfect!*S*
Post a Comment