Wow, another year already. Charlie and I have been married almost 2 years.Well, let me recap the past few weeks seeing as I haven't blogged in quite awhile...

Charlie finished another quarter in school. He made all a's and b's! He has 1 year of school left. I'm just glad he enjoys it as much as he does.
I, of course, have been working and enjoying my job. It's nice to have something to do everyday. Let me tell you though, I get tired pretty early now. I've been falling asleep at 11 and 12 here lately.
Christmas was fantastic! We drove into Longview Sunday night and got to spend some time with my parents. Monday (Christmas Eve), we went over to Charlie's dad's house for a few hours. It was nice to see him since we haven't in a really long time.


So after we left there, we went over to Charlie's sister's house. That is where we exchanged gifts among ourselves. Everyone got some great stuff. Charlie got a food processor from his sister Laura. He was really excited! She bought me some awesome shoes I've been wanting and a great Ralph Lauren make-up bag set. Charlie's brother bought me a manicure set. All in all it was a lot of fun.


After we left there, we all went over to his granny's house. This is where his entire extended family was. We ate and sat around a talked, it was a lot of fun.
The next day (Christmas Day) we stayed at my parents. Mom and dad got us a ridiculous amount of gifts that included clothes, lots of dvd's and a new computer monitor! They are really the best. We went over to my grandmother and pappa's and ate some yummy food and then took a looooong nap. lol. I swear, something about their house makes you sleepy. Must be because it's so warm and relaxing there!
So after all the fun, Charlie and I headed home to get some much needed rest. Well, then came the sickness. Charlie got soo sick! We finally took him to the doctor and they said he had gastroinitis. Well, he's been out for almost a week. He's feeling better now though!
So we had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year. 2007 was full of ups and downs, but here we are, ringing in a new year together, healthy and happy. I hope 2008 brings even more joy and happiness to our lives.
All for now, thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment