Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing New

Well I haven't blogged in awhile, but the truth is there's nothing new to report. Charlie is still working and I'm still at home.

I've been trying out a couple of things to entertain myself. I starting attempting to play the keyboard. I took piano lessons when I was 8, but I didn't get to take them for long so I only know really basic things. But, I thought, what the heck? Might as well give it a try.

I also began making fondant flowers. The problem is flowers aren't very fun to make in my mind, so Charlie and I ordered a book on how to do characters. So I'm waiting on that.

I've also been spending WAY too much time on pogo playing yahtzee. It is too addicting.

Other than that, I've been trying to keep the apartment clean and that's about it.

As soon as something more exciting is happening, I'll post again.

All for now, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

We REALLY need to get together Amy and go out..as soon as im not sick anymore! I miss you!