Thursday, October 30, 2008

Birthday and Pumpkins

So I guess happy birthday to me! lol. My 23rd birthday was about a week ago. Charlie and I got to go in to Longview for a couple of days which was nice. So here is my TCBY cake that my mom got for me... (it was yummy!)


and the ADORABLE candles she got for it...


And then here's the amazing cake Charlie made for me. He wouldn't let me come into the kitchen the whole time he was making it. It was SO cute we didn't want to cut into it, but it was tasty. :-)
Oh, I also got my hair done that day and Kelly (my hair dresser) curled it for me! It was super cute!


Then yesterday Charlie and I bought pumpkins to carve! I know we're really late doing it, but we just kept forgetting to get them. The pirate ship is mine (arrgh! lol) and the scary face with the top of his head chopped off and his brain showing is Charlie's. They came out really well huh? Of course mine was a pattern and Charlie's was free hand which makes his more awesome than mine, but oh well.




So I guess that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

That's nice you got to go to Longview for your birthday- you hair looks GORGEOUS curled, I love it!! And your pumpkins look awesome- even with a template mine would never come out that good! Are yall doing anything this weekend for halloween?!

Sharon said...

I know your Mom loved having you and Charlie home for your birthday. Hope you are doing well; I think about you often. Your pumpkins were crazy good! How did you do that? And I wish I could draw anything!LOL Happy Halloween!

Conlin Family said...

Happy be-lated birthday! I love TCBY cakes, they are my favorite and the cake Charlie made you, wow! You look so pretty in those pictures your hair looks so good!
Your pumpkins are awesome...we carved ours yesterday, the day before halloween so we were really late carving ours and it didn't turn out too well! We will try again next year. =)
Hope you're doing well and one of these days we will have to see you when you are back in Longview.