Wednesday, March 25, 2009

*!#@^

Ugh I am so annoyed! Ok so my post about Charlie's promotion shouldn't be here anymore. After jacking him around for almost 4 months, he's now been told he's not getting a promotion... yet. Whatever that means. This is so freakin' stupid! Here he was, offered a job, they bought him a jacket and shoes and then the general manager decides he doesn't want to give it to him. I'm pretty sick about all this. We were really relying on that pay raise. Luckily, Charlie got some extra school money so as long as we're VERY careful with it, I think we'll be ok. I realize it could be so much worse, but this just really makes me mad. Anyway, just thought I'd rant!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Why do people think they can do that?! Promise someone something and then just take it away..id be upset too. But at least they said just not yet...so keep praying he will get it! Hope you are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

Has he started looking for a better job? I don't know that I'd want to work for a company like that; it's okay to rant sometimes!*S*