Monday, March 16, 2009

Need a change

So Charlie and I were sitting in our room last night and I asked him if he thought our living room showed our personalities at all and he said no. I agree... it's just been really simple and classic so far, I think because a lot of the stuff we have in there was given to us by other people. Well, we sat down and looked around the room and decided to throw a little personality into it. We hope to go look at some different places and add, but for now this is what we have...

Our 2 blurb books that I recently made.


These candles are on our coffee table... we need to get some different colors though.


We got these flowers from Donna. I LOVE them. They're so big and bright!


These bears were given to Charlie by his dad. They come from Alaska and they're made out of jade. Awesome right?


Charlie's guitar. I love having it out in the living room. It was his grandfather's guitar. Plus it's easy for him to pick up and play when it's right there.


We got this frame for a wedding present and it was silver so I didn't really like it, but Charlie spray painted it black and then scratched the edges with a sponge and I love it now!


Harry Potter love! I know, I missing two books, I don't know where they are!!


Daisies! Yay!


A scrapbook page a made awhile ago... we're planning on doing something else with some of my pages, but I'll show it to you once we do it.


The beloved sock monkey. This is possibly one of my favorite things we own. lol.


So as more comes, I will post. I think it'll be good for us to change things up a little bit and make us feel a little more cozy. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Amanda Oates said...

Hey Amy,

It's been awhile, just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Miss seeing you at Tally.

AmandaO

Anne-Marie said...

Like the new details in your living room! I have been thinking the same that our living room/apt is boring!! Yall are both so creative!

Anonymous said...

I love those yellow flowers from Donna also! They are so cheery and happy!*S*