Sunday, November 8, 2009

Making Christmas

I was flipping through a magazine while at my parent's house the other day and I came across a page of paper mache ornaments. I thought "Charlie and I could do that", but I wanted to make them out of Sculpey clay. So a few days after we got home, Charlie and I sat down to see what we could make. It was SO much fun! It took a couple of hours to make them, then they baked for about 45 minutes. We let them harden overnight, then yesterday we painted them. They came out really cute if I do say so myself. Enjoy the photos!












Loves,
Amy

3 comments:

Capell said...

way cute

Capell said...

so, umm, I have decided you are going to have to tell me how you made these!

Lorraine said...

These are adorable. I remember my mom having similar ornaments, but I don't think she made hers. So cute!