Wednesday, October 28, 2009

24th Birthday and Pumpkin Carving

Saturday the 24th was my birthday. We had a really great day! First we got lunch at a burger place called Mooyah, lol. Then we Decided to go bowling. 300 is a really great bowling alley nearby so we went and played 2 games. I won both games, haha! After that we walked around Target so I could look at purses. They had nada. We went and ate at my new favorite Mexican restaurant Cyclone Anayas, YUM! We sat outside where is got awfully breezy and even a little bit chilly, which I love. I'm so ready for the cold weather! Lastly, we went and bought pumpkins at Wally World and carved them. Charlie freehanded his design again (he's really awesome at it!) and I found a lab stencil and carved my pumpkin to look like Dodger. So here are pictures from the day. Enjoy!














Loves,
Amy

No comments: