I suppose since I have this new app to update Phoebe's blog, I may as well update this blog as well.
Charlie has recently started going back to school. After the economy went to hell and Charlie was laid off from his sous chef job and was unsuccessful at finding another chef job, he has decided to start over in a new field. I hate that it turned out like this for him. It's total crap. However, I think we've dwelled on it enough and it's time to move on.
So his new degree will be in software engineering. He has a great love of computers so it seemed to be right up his alley. The verdict is still out on whether it is indeed for him or not. We'll know by the end of this semester.
Me? Oh well as a stay at home mommy my life pretty much revolves around Phoebe and what she's doing. I spend my days entertaining, feeding, diapering, reading to and bathing Phoebe. Don't worry, most days I get some alone time too. I usually spend it either showering, getting on the Internet to read mommy message boards or making a new skirt for myself.
Well I suppose that's all for now. Jump on over to Phoebe's blog if you want to know what's new with her. See ya soon!
Saturday, June 25, 2011
What's New You Ask?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment