Last week I went perusing on a website I like called howdoesshe.com and saw that a canvas website was having a promotion for a FREE 8x10 canvas print. I thought, great, I can get a canvas picture of Phoebe done. When I got to the website, I saw I could get an 11x14 print for $11.99 plus s&h, but I didn't really want to pay anything so I started to order the 8x10. Well a pop up came up and said they'd offer me the 11x14 for $6.99 plus s&h. Ok, you got me. I ordered it. I haven't received it yet, but I'm willing to bet it'll be great.
So flash forward a few days. I was on pinterest (my new obsession) and saw a picture of canvases on a wall with the title "faux canvas". What? Ok, I'm intrigued, I went and checked out the website and there was a tutorial on how to make your own canvas prints. All you need is a canvas, a photo the same size as that canvas and Modge Podge. So my mom had two canvases she wasn't using and a whole new jar of Modge Podge. Awesome, so all I need is a photo. I went online to walgreens photo and saw the large poster prints were 40% off! I ordered a 16x20 which was the size of that canvas. So this project only cost me $8.49 with tax!! It looks really awesome and I totally love it! I can't wait to do more.
Here's the link to the tutorial in case you're interested! DIY Photo Canvas
Loves, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment