Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy happy birthday mommy dear!

So my mom's birthday was this past weekend, so I went into town to see her. I got in on Friday and my brother Kenneth showed me the Rock Band game on his PS3. Ok, so that thing is ADDICTIVE! We were literally playing it for 5 hours straight on Friday! It's basically like guitar hero, but you also get a drum set and microphone in it, so everyone can play! Kenneth is freaking awesome on the drums. I played that guitar so much I actually got a blister on my thumb! lol.


So Saturday, we went out to Cheddar's and ate lunch with my grandparents. It was really nice to see them! Then mom and I went out to JCPenney and Cato to looks at clothes. After that we went to the grocery store to get cupcakes for her b-day cake.
Then on Sunday I went and saw Charlie's sister and her new baby. So cute! I had such a fun weekend and wish it would have lasted longer!
Now it's back to the grind! Well, all for now, thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Conlin Family said...

That's such a good pic of you and your mom! Hope you had a good valentines day!