Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Julie. So I have I take the book closest to me open it up to page 123, Find the 5th sentence, and post the next 3 sentences, then tag 5 more people, which I can't do since no one really reads my blog... lol. But I will go ahead and post 3 sentences. I'm not really reading a book right now... I've kind of been out of the books since the Harry Potter series ended (still sad about that), but I was reading on a book called What the Dog Did: tales from a formerly reluctant dog owner by Emily Yoffe, but I gave up on it because it wasn't nearly as good as Marley and Me. Anyway, so I'll do 3 sentences from this book and maybe I can get back into it...



That misinterpretation has subjected Flip to what Laura calls a life of "eternal damnation." It turned out Petey, who had bad teeth, an overactive thyroid, and separation anxiety, was an aggressive alpha dog. Laura and Russ returned home from work each day to find their walls splattered with blood, the result of Petey's attempts to eat Flip's ears and lips. Petey was so aggressive that he started biting Truman. In a few weeks the fourteen-pound puppy had the seventy-five pound golden retriever curled up in the fetal position.


Ok, I swear this book was good, but that sounds depressing! lol. Anyway, I might pick it back up, not really sure.


Well, all for now, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Conlin Family said...

That does sound sad! Thanks for posting this..it's kind of fun to see what everyone's reading! I hope you're doing good. =)