
Anyway, I've already gotten a few compliments on it which is nice and reassuring.
Well, I talked to my mom a few days ago and she told me about a new diet that she was starting so I decided to try it too. It's really awesome! For the first time I feel like I can do a diet. I'll keep you updated on how my weight loss is going.
Well let's see what else has been going on... work is still good. I'm still enjoying my job for the most part. I sometimes have to drag myself out of bed to go, but that's with every job. I just love being around kids and babies all day! It's too fun.
Well, I suppose that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
Amy, I like your hair! It's always scarey to have it done by someone you don't know; especially a beauty school! And, what is the diet?*S* I talked to your mom yesterday and she didn't mention it. I saw a cool "eating program" on TLC Sunday night. Check it out www.tlc.com/thin and it looks like one I can do!LOL Hope you & Charlie are doing great!
Amy, I found out the name of the diet and I paid for it as well. I heard you're doing great on it and hopefully I can do the same. Your Mom is excited for your visit this weekend! Wish I lived closer!
Post a Comment