Saturday, April 12, 2008

Charlie Won!





So Charlie had a cake competition at school today. He had a partner and they had to make a cake based on the theme "America's Best".. well guess what? They took first place! For their prize they get schoo sponsership to go to California and compete against other Art Institute students for a Grand Prize! Oh and it might be on the Food Network! So we're super excited! Here are the pictures of his cake!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

CONGRATS, Charlie! That is awesome! I've only seen the ace of cakes 1 time but Rob really likes the show so it'll just be cool to have that chef as the judge. (so I totally do not know his name; sorry) Keep us posted as to when you go and the details and all. If you are on television I will watch!*S*

Mrs Pretzel said...

Congrats to the baker boy!!! Banana, I MISS YOU!!! hope you are well!!