Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stuff and Things

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile... I've been busy with work and other things that are going on in my life. I get 2 days off a week, but those days are spent resting and catching up on laundry. I just forget to blog. I honestly haven't really been on the computer much lately anyway.

Let's see, what's new. Well, Charlie and I went and saw 2 movies this month... that pretty much never happens. Lately there hasn't been anything out that I've wanted to see, but since Iron Man came out, Charlie really wanted to see so we went. I was REALLY impressed with it. I have never really known the story of Iron Man, so I think it made it even better. Spider Man I kind of nit picked at because Tommy and I were huge fans of the cartoon and the toys and comics when we were growing up, so I knew the story. Anyway, Iron Man was fantastic and I would go see it again.

Then a couple of nights ago we went and saw Indiana Jones... eh, it was ok. I didn't think it was nearly as good as the old ones, but what are ya gonna do?

Charlie is still super busy with school and working full time. He feels good about the job he's at now though.. feels like there's room to move up. He only has a quarter left in school and he'll be graduated! We're really excited for that.

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey Amy! Glad you finally posted something new!LOL We saw Indiana Jones and I wasn't all that impressed either but I still like Harrison Ford *S* and Shia LaBoeuf(SP?) is great! When are ya'll going to California for Charlie's competition? That should be fun! You ought to get in touch with Craig & Cyndi before you go; they might be able to meet you in LA while you're there. Take CARE!

Sharon said...

Hey, one more thing. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I didn't want to say anything my last comment but I talked to your Mom and she said that it was okay that I knew :) How exciting for you and Charlie.