Sunday, June 15, 2008

Holidays already?!

It drives me crazy that I get excited for holidays too early. It's partly the televisions fault. They've already started playing Thanksgiving episodes of shows! But during the summer time the holiday I get the most excited for is Halloween. I really have no idea why! I guess it's because every year mom and I decorate her porch with spider webs and last year we even made a small grave yard. It's just such a fun holiday! Here's some pictures of the past couple of years.

The bad thing is that since I get excited for these holidays so early, by the time they get here, I'm totally over it. I just don't know how to control myself! I guess I like the holidays too because I actually get to spend some time with my family. I hate that we don't live right by them and I can just run over and say hi. I guess at least we're only 2 hours apart.

Anyway, I just wanted to rant. All for now, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Did you seriously carve pumpkins already? ARe they even in season yet or is that a photo from last Fall?*S* You get that "excitement" thing from your Mom! It's good to have passion in life about something!

Amy E. said...

No we haven't carved pumpkins yet.. those pictures are from last year.