Friday, October 10, 2008

Art and Fun

I've been kind of down lately so I decided to pick up drawing. Now keep in mind, I'm NO artist nor do I pretend to be one. I just like to draw what's in my head. So anyway, here are some of the things I've drawn. I hope to turn some of them into painting someday soon.


It's been pretty fun.

Also I got a new phone! Yay! I like it a lot. It's a really simple phone and it's purple!

Anyway, Dodger needs to go for a walk so all for now, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Looks like someone is ready for Halloween!! I like your drawings and Im glad you've found something you like. I will be comming over tomarrow to go to the jewelry parties with your mom so Im excited to get to see you!

Conlin Family said...

Your drawings look great! Way better than what I could do. I've thought about doing simple paintings on a small canvas..but really just "thought" about it! Halloween will be here soon..have you started decorating yet? I don't have many decorations so I've put out what we have.
Hope you're doing well!
Take Care and tell Charlie hi.