LOL!! That is Hilarious!! Love it! Thanks again for calling and checking on me the other day, it meant alot. Thankfully I am finally starting to feel better today- hope yall are doing well too! Keep up the elf dancing!!
ok so I went to that site and did the elf thing but we put Jasper's face on it and it was Hilarious! SO funny- you definitely have to do it with Dodger..we were laughing so hard we were crying! Maybe we are just weird that way though but you should try it with dodger!
2 comments:
LOL!! That is Hilarious!! Love it! Thanks again for calling and checking on me the other day, it meant alot. Thankfully I am finally starting to feel better today- hope yall are doing well too! Keep up the elf dancing!!
ok so I went to that site and did the elf thing but we put Jasper's face on it and it was Hilarious! SO funny- you definitely have to do it with Dodger..we were laughing so hard we were crying! Maybe we are just weird that way though but you should try it with dodger!
Post a Comment