Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

So the holidays were great! My parents came over on Christmas eve and we all went over to Anne-Marie's and Tommy's for dinner and to celebrate his birthday. Then Charlie and I came back and attempted to get some rest. I got about 2 hours of sleep. Mostly because my eyes have been puffing up the past few days (which I just figured out might be the lemons I've been putting in my water), so I was dealing with that all night.

Anyway, then my parents and Kenneth came back over Christmas morning. Charlie cooked a DELICIOUS meal for us. Here's a picture...


Everyone loved it so much. Then after that we opened presents and then I had to go take a nap. After I woke up, Tommy and Anne-Marie came over and opened there presents. We got some great stuff. They got us a playstation 2 and guitar hero (yay!), me some pj's and Charlie a mandolin, some movies and a ped egg. The Charlie gave me some headbands, some cute sock monkey slippers that don't fit (lol) and the Harry Potter book that just came out. I gave him a couple of scarves and a cute shirt. The we got movie gift cards from Tommy and Anne-Marie and Donna. Donna also gave me the 1st Hills season and another Harry Potter book called Harry, a History I think. So yeah, it was pretty much awesome.
Then we all sat around and watched Horton Hears a Who and talked. Then my lip swelled up later (this was before figuring out I must be allergic to lemons) so I had to take Benadryl and go to bed at 10. I got a good night's sleep :-). So we had a great time and I'm so glad everyone got to come over! Here are some pictures.

1 comment:

Conlin Family said...

That food looks so good..I guess we wouldn't expect anything less from Charlie, right?