Sunday, December 7, 2008

Harry Potter Weekend

Oh how I love Harry Potter weekend. Eventhough we have all the movies and I barely watch them, there's just something about it coming on tv that makes me watch. I don't know why I love these books and movies so much. I guess there's just something about getting lost in that kind of world that makes me happy.

Oh yeah, and it's Christmas time! lol. Charlie and I had fun decorating our apartment last week. Here are some pictures.



Anyway, all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I know what you mean about Harry Potter on tv- we've been watching this weekend too! And I LOVE your decorations- your tree is so pretty and what a great idea to put your village on the bottom of the fireplace- we never know where to put ours! Well this is the last week of school (thank goodness) and Id really like to go out with you to the mall or something!

Conlin Family said...

Your decorations look so pretty! I was lucky to have my mom here to help decorate cause it may not have got done!
Hope you're doing well and maybe one of these days we will actually see you when you are in Longview.=) I know you're busy between your's and Charlie's family when you come.
Take Care!

Sharon said...

Your decorations look nice. I hope your Christmas is awesome. It's a wonderful season and you're in Dallas to enjoy it!*s* I"m sure there's lots going on.