Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dodger's Hair

HOLY CANNOLI! Dodger has a lot of hair! I was petting Dodger a couple of days ago and looked at my hand. EW! There was a giant ball of fur in it. So I said "brush time" and sat Dodger down to brush off some of it. He's loves being brushed BTW. Anyway, so as I started brushing, I noticed that all the fur was his winter coat. I always forget when springtime rolls around, it's either brush it out or suffer through all the shedding. So I got *most* of it brushed out of him. Then I gave him a bath. He HATES baths, but he LOVES getting dried off. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the bathtub before I cleaned it out. It. was. DISGUSTING. There was fur everywhere! So the pictures below are Dodger trying to figure out why his fur is in this bag and the other is his fur. It doesn't look like that much in the picture, but believe me, it could have formed another dog.


Loves,
Amy

No comments: