Sunday, May 17, 2009

More paintings

I guess I'm really starting to get into painting! All I want to do now is sit around and paint, and watch videos of people painting and look at painting books. lol. It's fun! What can I say? Charlie and I sat down the other night together and painted and listened to music. It was magical. I think we need to do that more often. So here are the new paintings I've been working on. And the last painting is Charlie's first painting he's ever done (besides painting as a kid he says).







Loves,
Amy

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

LOVE them!! Love how you did the shadow effect...yall are going to have great art work to hang on the walls!

Conlin Family said...

Those are really good paintings! I wish I had your talent..I love the Mother's Day cards that you made, too. Keep posting your new paintings so I can see everything you come up with!