Monday, May 11, 2009

Taste Addison

The Taste of Addison (now called Taste Addison) came in this weekend! We didn't even hear about it until Thursday night via the tv. I was so excited to go with Charlie because he usually works at it. It was so fun just walking around, looking at all the crafts and smelling all the good food. They also had some good local bands playing so that was fun to listen too. Charlie had me try these pork chops from Chamberlain's. They were delicious! So here are some pictures from the day, including a lovely ferris wheel ride!





Totally loved these recycle bins. I wish I could have one!


We didn't ride these (lol), I just thought they were cute!





Loves,
Amy

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That looked like so much fun! Addison is such a cute place. Wish we had some fun places like that here. Your 4 seasons paintings look good also; you are keeping busy!