Friday, July 3, 2009

More Embroidery

Sorry the photos are so blurry! I'll come back and put better ones up later. So these three shirts are for 3 of Amy's kids. I thought Seth (her oldest) was a little too old for an embroidered tshirt. The pirate ship is for cole, the horseshoes are for Zane and the mermaid is for Avery. These were tons of fun to make and SUPER easy. My next plan is to make my own patterns. I have to decide what I want to do first though.



In other news, I'm beginning to write again (yay!). I'm actually starting a plot for a book right now. I'm really into the whole fantasy/hero thing so that's kind of where I'm heading with it. It'll be a lot of fun to sit down and write. Charlie is also pitching me some ideas, so it might be a collaborative effort. Anyway all for now. Happy 4th of July everyone!
Loves,
Amy

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Loves though- what a cute idea and they are SO cute in person!!