From the 5th to the 15th of this month we were in Longview. The original vacation was supposed to be from the 5th to the 11th, but we had some crazy car trouble, so it was extended a few days.
Minus those car troubles, we had a great time! We went to Cole and Avery's birthday party, got to see Laura's new house, got to see Megan's new baby Dax and got to hang out with my parents! Charlie also got to go see his dad, but I was sick the day he went so I didn't get to go. So here are some pictures from the time we were there. We didn't take our camera to Laura's so I didn't get any pictures of her house.

Aiden and me!
Loves,
Amy




2 comments:
way cute. I miss you guys.
Glad you had a great time and even with the car trouble it's nice it was extended!! Hope you see you soon!
Post a Comment