So no blog updates lately. I'm working on some things, but I can't share them online. They're Christmas presents for family members and I don't want them to know what they are. All I can say is I've been fairly busy with them and am enjoying myself quite a bit.
In other news, Charlie has been working, working, working! Since being moved to salary and finally promoted to Sous Chef, he's been working 10 and 11 hour days. It frustrates me, but I know that's just how life is. I've found I just have to pick up time consuming hobbies to keep myself busy, thus making Christmas presents. We're thinking about making ornaments this year as well, but we'll see if that actually happens. I want to go for a nature look on our tree this year. I know it's early to be thinking about all this, after all we haven't even carved pumpkins yet, but I'm looking forward to decorating this year.
I thought since I don't have anything to really post picture wise, I'd just post these pictures of a couple of things I did with my hair yesterday. They're not that great because I took them with Photo Booth, but you get the idea. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:
Post a Comment