Only 7 days left! I can't wait to find out! Of course I'm talking about the TallyScrapper DT call. It's not even making it or not, it's the waiting! If I make it, I will be so excited, but I want to know because if I don't I can move on! lol. I have never been so antsy about anything scrap related before!
So today was a typical day. Charlie and I sat around, talked, took the dog on a walk and sat around some more. I swear sometimes it gets so boring around here! I try so hard to occupy myself, but with no scrap supplies and nothing good on TV, it's really hard to stay distracted all day. And when Charlie starts doing is homework... oh then I get really bored! Luckily my brother and sis-in-law came back today. It's always so nice to have Anne-Marie around to talk to! She's the sister I never had! I'm so glad my brother married someone who I get along with so well!
Anyway, I've been neglecting my other scrapbook site here lately. It's just such a big site, it's hard to feel like you're a part of something. I have friends on there and all, but this new site is smaller and a lot more personable I think. I'm still trying to get to know people. I guess I need to just start randomly tallymailing people to get to know them. It's hard just to read posts and say "oh welcome" and that's it. I just need to make the effort.
Well, I suppose that's all for now... thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment