I finally figured out how to do a banner on this silly thing. I went to the "blogger for dummies" section...lol. I know, that's totally sad. I'm not good at the whole HTML thing. I tried to learn it once, but got frustrated in about 2 mintues and quit. It gives me a migraine! Anyway, I found this quote today by Coco Chanel that says "A girl should be two things - classy and fabulous!", so I decided to do a layout...
isn't it cute?
isn't it cute?I'm such a fan of pink. In fact, when I visited my mom a couple of weeks ago, we were watching some old movies and I was wearing this cute pink dress. She said when I was little we'd go into the store to buy clothes and if she didn't pick up something pink, I wanted nothing to do with it. It's funny that it's stuck with me.
So Charlie is wanting to go back to L-town for a week maybe. We'll have to see if we get some money, but he has a break between his quarters at school, so he wants to go home. I just saw my family, but he hasn't seen his since Christmas, so he really wants to go. That should be fun. I love going home now that I don't live there! I always hated my home town... there's nothing to do there, but since I'm away now I miss it! That's partially because I despise the town I'm in now. I just have to keep telling myself, only 3 more months and we're gone.
Anyway, I suppose that's all for now... thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
So glad you posted info about the banner. Thanks to you I was also able to figure it out!
Love your blog!
Post a Comment