Monday, March 19, 2007

Ugh!

I hate taking a nap and then not being able to go to sleep at night. I went to bed at like 7 this evening with no intention of getting up. My hubby left the tv on and it woke me up at like 10. Then he wanted to watch a movie... so now I can NOT sleep for the life of me! It's almost 4 am! I hate not being able to go right to sleep. Then I get antsy and have to get up and do something... so here I am.


I will tell you that I got a layout done this evening. It's my first one to do hand stitching on. I'm not a sew expert by any means, so this was a sad attempt, but I will get better! This layout was fun to do. I try so hard to come up with funky ideas and I thought the colors in this were pretty funky.


So Charlie and I were talking about moving and all that stuff tonight and I told him about my concerns for a scrap space or lack there of. He told me not to worry, he'd make sure I'd have a space. I'm glad that he's so supportive of my habit! lol. It pains me to think what it would be like if he were annoyed or mad at my for being at my table all the time. Usually though, when I'm scrapping, he's on the computer playing with Itunes and stuff, so he's usually pretty occupied. Well, I suppose that's all for now... thanks for stopping by!

No comments: