Saturday, March 24, 2007

Going in a Different Direction

So the design team thing isn't going to be the same. Instead of just having a DT, the owners of the site came up with the idea of rotating every month. The DT members will be picked by the other scrappers on the site through submitting a challenge layout. It's a great idea, I have to say. When I first heard they were going to do this, I was kind of like "WHAT?" but now it's totally cool and I think it's a great idea.


So there was a delay on our money and now we're not getting it until the 4th. In the words of Charlie Brown "AHHHHHHHH!" lol. It is so frustrating! That means I have to wait an extra week to get my scrap stuff, our furniture, and some more groceries. Oh what a hassle... the story of my life. Charlie said "well you know it would have been us if something wouldn't have gone to hell"... I very much agree. lol. That's so sad!


Oh whatever whatever! I don't even want to talk about it anymore! Anyway, I did a layout last night while Charlie was watching a movie. What do you think?
I thought it came out pretty good, seeing as it's only the 2nd digital layout that I've done. I love this picture of me and Dodger. I miss when he was this small. He's a heavy dog now! Don't get me wrong, that doesn't stop him from sitting in my lap and him wanting me to pick him up. lol. Crazy dog. But ya know, I love him to death! OK, well I guess that's all for now... thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had not ever made a comment on here so I thought I would! I did not know that was digital- thats awesome!! You are a whiz at that Paint site! Love it!!