I don't think I've scrapped so much in one day in my life! Yesterday was the grand opening of TallyScrapper.com and there was an all day crop. Most of my layouts were not up to my standards, but what can ya do? I didn't have enough time!! Plus I got tired. Well, enough excuses... to tell you the truth I was just out of ideas! I find myself having a lot of scrapper's block lately. I can sit down, look at a picture and just nothing.. nothing.. it's ridiculous I tell you!

I did, however manage to come up with a layout the other day that I actually thought was pretty good. It feels nice when I can look at a picture and get an idea immediately!
It's a layout of Kaylee, my cousin's little girl. I swear everytime I see her it makes me so jealous! She is the sweetest little girl!
Well let's see, what else is new? Hmm... nothing really I suppose. I don't really have anything exciting planned today. I can't scrap because I have no ink, no scrapbook supplies and no money... it's terrible! My hubby promises me though that as soon as we get some money in I can go shopping! SO EXCITED!! Well, I suppose that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment