Last night Charlie and I went to the furniture store. Right now, we're renting a house with my brother and sister-in-law, so we haven't had the need to have living room furniture. When we got married, we got a bed and over the past year, we've gotten a table and chairs. So last night we went to the store in search of a couch. Well, we found the perfect couch, loveseat and ottoman and it was all decently priced! We're going back probably next weekend to get it! This is sooo exciting to me!
I also can't wait to be moving into my own place. Since we've been married, Charlie and I haven't had the chance to live on our own. We started out living with my parents and now like, I said, with my brother and sis-in-law. I'm really looking forward to it being just Charlie and me.
Oh! I finally cleaned my scrap space the other night! It was hideous as you can see! Everytime I go to scrap, I end up using so many different things... by the time I get done, I have a huge mess and I'm not very good at cleaning it up! So the other night, I sat down and just started doing it. Since I have such a small space, it was hard to find anything. So I finally got everything organized. I'm just glad I have participated in altered paint can swaps so I had plenty of things to put things into. So after ov
er an hour and 2 trashbags, I finally got it looking the way I wanted it. Isn't it such a difference?! I organized ribbon, chipboard, embellishments, holiday or seasonal, paper, tools... omg it is so much easier to find everything! I really could use some more shelves and stuff though. I have a dream of one day having a REALLY NICE scraproom, but you gotta start somewhere right? Since we're about to move into an apartment, I know I'll have a tiny scrap space, so I might as well get used to it. In fact, I have no idea where I'm going to scrap... I hope not the kitchen table! Ugh, I don't want to do that. Oh well, I'll figure it out when I get there! Anyway, what else is new. I'm in the process of making a list of what I want to buy in supplies. I'm so excited that I get to buy some scrap stuff. I need it so bad! I have just nothing. I've been really using everything that I have just to make a layout, and after that online all day crop, I am fresh out of chipboard, ribbon and almost all of my paper is gone! I need a restock! Anyway, I suppose that's all for now... thanks for stopping by!!
No comments:
Post a Comment